ABOUT THE OFFICE OF SLUSAF CENTRAL TREASURER
The role of the SLUSAF Central Treasurer is to:
1. Be primarily responsible for all funds belonging to SLUSAF (St. Lawrence University Student Activity Fund).
2. Be the Chairperson of the Budget and Finance Committee.
3. Deal exclusively with the University Business Office to maintain a central banking procedure.
4. Be responsible for informing student organization Presidents and/or Treasurers of SLUSAF related regulations at meetings to be held within the first two weeks of each semester. If representatives from organizations fail to attend these meetings, it may jeopardize their funding for the coming year.
5. Give a short presentation to the Senate at the beginning of each semester to educate Senators about the contingency/budget process.
6. With the assistance of the Budget and Finance Committee, the SLUSAF Central Treasurer is responsible for allocating budgets to organizations represented by the Society, and is responsible for determining the dollar amount based upon the budget application and availability of SLUSAF funds.
7. Keep record of the SLUSAF account and ensure that the Executive Board is aware of its status as the year progresses.
8. Keep total and individual records of all financial transactions by student organizations, and inform organizational treasurers of their financial status on request.
The current SLUSAF Central Treasurer is Jack Conboy
The current SLUSAF Junior Assistant Treasurer George Barret
Office Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:40 to 12:30 or by appointment
Complete the below form to send an email to SLUSAF.